Benevolent Needs Jobs Posting Board
We hope and pray that the opportunities/needs listed here will be a great blessing and help to those in our congregation!
|Job Offered||Job Needed|
|Examples of things that should be listed:|
Versatile Engineer -with many opportunities to grow
The software projects target embedded systems as well as PC's.
Dajac is owned and operated
Contact - David Novak at 317-608-0500 x 112 or email@example.com
WHEELER MISSION JOB OPENING - Data Entry Specialist
• Data-entry of gifts and event participants to Wheeler Mission
• Upload and manage Lockbox process
• Process reports and queries for direct-mail solicitation and acquisition
• Track results of giving campaigns as required
• Assist in keeping Raiser’s Edge updated and completing necessary clean up and upgrades including a quarterly NCOA of the database
• Exports data needed from Raiser’s Edge by other administration staff to execute their positions (i.e. Circle of Hope data, William Wheeler Society, event data)
• The Data Entry Specialist must possess a sincere love for God and a desire to see individuals come to a personal relationship with Christ. • He/she must be in agreement with the Mission Statement and policies of the ministry and be able to view his/her work as a team ministry, working with a servant’s heart. • This individual must have training and/or experience in at least one of the following areas: Data entry, Microsoft products (Excel, Word, etc.). Experience in Raiser’s Edge plus.
This is a part-time position with flexible hours.
Send resume or staff application to DebbieMoore@wmm.org
Forum Credit Union - Contact Rex Mussleman for contact person and opportunity.
St. Vincents Hospital - Contact Terri Engling for hourly to professional openings.
www.whitegloveboutique.com Part-time to full-time residential and commercial cleaning positions with flexible hours starting from $7.50 up to $25/hour after training. No experience necessary, willingness to learn. Contact Marty Mainzer for more information or find contact on website.
First Merchant’s Bank is aggressively looking to employ mortgage underwriters. Contact Cody Willis or Laura Harris.
Mr. Handyman of Northern Indy/Hamilton County - Looking for part time or full time employees with construction experience. Contact Allen Furrer, a believer in the Lord and owner (per Marty Mainzer) at 218-7617.
Joshua White - Seeking Employment
Deocard, a refugee - Seeking Employment
Joyce Williams (Jason Williams sister)
www.capgroup.com to review immediate on-going openings where Kevin Maroney is employed at American Funds Service Co in Carmel. Mention him as a referral and email him directly if you have any questions.
http://www.midwestmarket.org/page/Employment - The ISO website. Contact Dan Schlegel for professional positions, check regularly
www.hologic.com -Several position openings from Professional to warehouse positions where Jeremy Slate is employed. Use him as a reference, and email him your application or contact him directly.
www.redgold.com check for openings in Elwood. Different shifts, full benefits and $14-$20/hour. Contact Josh Simos who has worked there for questions and their seasonal busy time for temporary help.