Harbour Shores Men’s Ministry provides great opportunities for men to be taught God’s Word and to connect with and enjoy fellowship with other men. It is the prayer and desire of all who serve and lead in Men’s Ministry that each man at Harbour Shores would be like King David, a man after God’s own heart (1 Samuel 13:14).
Prepare men for Christ-centered living.
- Challenge men to discipleship and encourage them to develop other men in a similar manner.
- Inspire men to live a pure life for Christ and to lead their families in a way that would be worthy of replication.
- Equip and motivate men in the church to personal soul winning and outreach by organizing and supporting activities for the church body and community.
- Create for men the opportunity to serve by challenging, training, and involving them in their gifted ministries.
- Provide masculine Christian fellowship while upholding the core values of Harbour Shores Church.
If you have any questions concerning the Men’s Ministry at HSC, or would like to talk with any of the men, please feel free to contact any member of the team. Contact information may be found in the HSC directory.
Men’s Ministry Leadership Team
- Rob Blair
- Chris Thifault
- Jeremy Slate
- Bill Maki
- Paul Marsh
- Mark Voth
Every Saturday morning from 7:30-8:30 a.m. there is a men’s Bible study in the home of Hank Caskey.
Triple-Cord Groups meet at their convenience. If you are interested in being part of a group, please contact a member of the Men’s Ministry team.